PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE APP OR SITE
What’s in these terms?
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our App or our site, make contact with other users on our App or our site, link to our App or our site, or interact with our App or our site in any other way.
Who we are and how to contact us
https://myrrorapp.com/ is a site and Myrror version 1.0 mobile application software (“App“) operated by BEYOUROWN LTD (“We“). We are registered in Scotland under company number SC655002 and have our registered office at Glencarse Home Farmhouse, Glencarse, Perth, Scotland, PH2 7LF.
To contact us, please email [email protected].
By using our App or our site you accept these terms
By using our App or our site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our App or our site.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use App or our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 28/08/20.
- You may use our App or our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our App or our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party, including by the submission of any material (to the extent that such use is not licensed by our Terms or Use for Users and Salon Service Providers.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our App or our site;
- any equipment or network on which our App or our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our App or our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Content standards
- These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our App or our site (“User Content”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
- The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any User Content as well as to its whole.
- BEYOUROWN Ltd will determine, in its discretion, whether User Content breaches the Content Standards.
- User Content must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in Scotland and in any country from which it is posted.
- User Content must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Include child sexual abuse material.
- Include content that contains photographs or images or another person.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal content or activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the User Content emanates from BEYOUROWN Ltd, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Breach of this policy
- When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our App or our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our App or our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
- We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
- How this contract can be transferred
- We can transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to any third party, provided this does not adversely affect your rights under these terms.
- Which country’s law’s apply to any disputes?
- If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by Scottish law. You and we both agree that the courts of Scotland will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of England and Wales, you may also bring proceedings in England and Wales.
- If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by Scottish law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.